25 April 2011

zaa: the sequel


Months ago, I posted a recipe for easy pizza dough. Recently I realized that is not the recipe I use. I tweaked it and committed the new and improved recipe to memory. And now I have decided it is only fair to share. 

1 package (.25 ounce aka 2 & 1/4 teaspoons) active yeast
1 tsp white sugar
1/4 cup warm water 

Mix the yeast, sugar and 1/4 cup warm water together. Give it a stir. Let it rise at least 10 minutes. 

1 cup whole wheat flour dough
1 cup bread flour (this is essential, bread flour has a very high gluten content and will get your pizza lighter and fluffier than using all whole wheat flour)
1/4 cup flax seeds
3/4 cup warm water
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
2 tsp dried herbs


Follow the "how to" part of the recipe here


Photo from Google Images. Edited by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment